Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Stinger

There's not many reasons i'd wear a suit in the boiling heat but for an interview at Northern Film and Media i was prepared to get nuclear hot.

I wrote an animation script for a ten minute film that myself Ross(co) Cuthbert and David (i need a creative outlet!!!!!) Hails have been developing. It was submitted to the Stingers scheme and shortlisted, hence the interview today.

I'll find out on Friday if we were successful. There were 150 applicants and they only comission 8 films (i think) so to get this far was pretty good going. They've never commissioned an animated film before, it's always been live-action. So hopefully if we get it and do the idea justice we can pave the way for others.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...well not all the time,I'll unfold them for most of the day.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home